Our toddler through kindergarten students enjoy school at a relaxed pace in a renovated Craftsman. The main classroom has a walnut natural wood interior & all classrooms are carpeted. There is a redwood deck and a newly renovated playground & garden.
What makes a parent choose The Child Unique?
• We have not only small ratios, but small classes
• We have always honored families of all compositions and cultures
• We have staff who hold 10 – 20 years of longevity
• We have a strong cultural program, which teaches inclusion and honor
• We encourage children to be confident learners and shapers of the world.
Students at the Pacific school are 18 months to 5 years of age. Diapers are not a pre-requisite for entrance. Children who enter The Child Unique must have transitioned from an attachment to pacifiers, bottles and personal belongings at school.
Two primary classrooms average size: 8 (Toddlers) 12 (Pre-Primary)
Toddler 1:4; PrePrimary Ratio 1:6
• Kitchen for Practical Living Skills
• Art Cultural Room
• License # 010210145
The Child Unique Montessori School has a history of over 25 years of a commitment to fulfill the progressive needs of education and the emotional evolving needs of a child. We have always been a leader in challenging how a preschool/kindergarten can be in the world. Our underlying foundation, which enhances our Montessori philosophy, is a strong cultural curriculum and commitment to creating children who will be leaders of a peaceful, better world.
Show Your Pride, Let Us Know You Found Us Through Pink Spots
Gay & Lesbian (LGBTQ) Friendly Preschool, Pre-K and Child Care