OUR MISSION is to create a warm, loving, secure environment that fosters creativity, curiosity, self-confidence and independence so that students may become models of peace and can succeed in an evolving world.
Preschool - 6th Grade.
What makes a parent choose the Montessori Elementary School of Alameda?
• We have not only small ratios, but small classes
• We have always honored families of all compositions and cultures
• We have staff who hold 10 – 20 years of longevity
• We have a strong cultural program, which teaches inclusion and honor
• We encourage children to be confident learners and shapers of the world.
• Language & Literature
• Music & Physical Education
1 Toddler classroom, 1 Primary classroom and 1 Elementary age (grades 1-8) classroom.
Average size: 10 children per classroom. Ratio 1:5
License #013420947 and 013420948
Show Your Pride, Let Us Know You Found Us Through Pink Spots
Gay & Lesbian (LGBTQ) Friendly Elementary School & Preschool